Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm down to the wire with my holiday soaps, and of course I had to get a cold!  I managed to get quite a few done last week, many of which are remakes, so enjoy...

Meyer Lemon (remake)

Verbena (remake)

Black Amber & Lavender

Black Amber & Lavender (side view)

White Tea & Amber

The Blues (remake)

Renaissance Fair (remake)

Mandarin & Bergamot
 I thought I would post a picture of Vanilla Fig after it cured.  It is such a dramatic difference.  I am always amazed at how much a soap can transform after the cure time.  This is a perfect example of how a fragrance with vanilla can do this.

Vanilla Fig (right: just cut; left: after cure)

Whew!  I'm all done with my holiday soap.  Now on to lotions, scrubs, lip balm, and such! I will post some pictures after these cure up and get packaged.  I hope everyone has a productive holiday season! Only a couple more weeks until Halloween and then it's a rollercoaster until January, so hold on tight!


  1. They all are gorgeous! And quite huge!
    I like colourful designs, so I cannot pick none as my favorite, they all are perfect. Vanilla fig is not as brown as I could expect, you have pink and blue intact. I guess those parts were without f.o.

  2. Your swirls and color designs are absolutely masterful! Gorgeous soaps!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. This is seriously mind blowingly beautiful. I just got some of my own soap molds from and I cannot wait to try one of them with these swirls! Thank you for sharing, and for the constant soap making inspiration!