Thursday, November 15, 2012

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Just a little preview of what I've been working on lately...

Violet

Apricot Freesia Cupcake Soap
(this one is a restock)


Jasmine Poppy Seed Goat Milk Soap

Birch Forest Goat Milk Soap
I will post pictures of these soaps after they are packaged.  I also did a remake of Rose Petal and made Mocha Almond Soap and cupcake soap.  I just need to take some pictures.  The weather has been a bit gloomy lately.  I think I might get out my light box and play around a little bit tonight!  If I produce something good, I'll be sure to let you know!

I will be at the Maidu Community Center on December 1st for their Annual Holiday Craft Fair from 9-4.  If you are local, I would love to see you there!

I'm having my mother and father-in-law over for Thanksgiving this year.  We are having a Thanksgiving feast with a twist.  What are your Thanksgiving Plans?  I love to hear what kind of food people are making!! :)

2 comments:

  1. All of your soaps are absolutely gorgeous! I love the wide variety so that everyone can choose for your selection. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne-Marie. I love trying new things, and I really try to listen to my customers and not only make what I like. Otherwise, I'd end up with everything citrus I think! :-)

      Delete