Monday, June 25, 2012

New June/July Products - aka I finally got around to taking photos...

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to photograph anything for my website and Etsy shop!  So, here are a  few pictures for your viewing pleasure.  They will all be listed today or in the new few weeks.  Enjoy! 

Clean Dog Soap


Citrus Sorbet


Perfume Oils


Body Lotion

5 O'clock Shadow Goat Milk Shaving Soap


Desert Wave


Fly Away All Natural Bug Repellent Balm

Lavender  Mini Cupcake Soap


6 comments:

  1. Todas a cual mas linda.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm super digging the perfume oils, I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne-Marie. I always agonize over labeling, especially on my non-soap items! It is so nice to get positive feedback! :)

      Delete
  3. mmm.... Lavender mini cupcakes must be delicious! kisses from the forest!

    ReplyDelete