Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrubs and Lotions Coming Soon!

This summer, I am going to be introducing several "non-soap," well at least non-bar soap, items to my shop.  Among them are several types of body scrubs, liquid lotions, and body creams.

This scrub contains turbiano sugar, strawberry seeds, and ground vanilla beans that provide optimum exfoliation, while a combination of oils and acai butter soften the skin.  It is scented with a juicy array of berries and vanilla bean.  Rose clay helps detoxify the skin.

Vanilla Berry Body Scrub

Can you see the yummy seeds and vanilla bean specks in there?


This scrub is available now in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Your new scrub looks great.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I'm going to make more soon. I just need to get through these last couple weeks of school... Running around like crazy right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete