Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Versatile Blogger - What a nice surprise!

I came home from vacation to find that the lovely Emily from Soap and Restless presented me with the Versatile Blogger award.  Thank you so much Emily!



The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1 – Make a post and link it back to the person who gave you the award (and include their website address)
2 – Share 7 random things about yourself
3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won


So, seven things about me...


1. I have the tendency become obsessed with certain activities (soaping for instance) for varying lengths of time.


2. I love to bake, and I am known for my Christmas cookies. :)


3. I am an avid reader. I often read when I should be doing other things.


4. I was very shy when I was little, and I still have to fight the tendency to be a bit of a loner (although my kids have forced me to be more outgoing than I used to be).   


5. I used to be a teacher (despite my shy disposition).  My favorite grade was Kindergarten. 


6. I don't have a favorite color because I love them all (the brighter the better).  


7.  I have different colored eyes. They aren't really as dramatic as some I've seen. I get some really weird comments about them and sometimes some strange questions.  The funniest was when my daughter's teacher said, "You have different colored eyes!  Like a Husky!!"  Australian Shepherds sometimes have different colored eyes (not Huskys), and I would love to have one as a pet someday. :)






The seven blogs I have chosen to give the Versatile Blogger Award are:


Soap is Beautiful
Casco Bay Soap Company Blog
Liberty's Yarn and Soaps Blog
Platypus Dreams Blog
Soapendipity
Dirty Laundry
Lovin' Soap Blog

I tried to spread the love to blogs I follow which haven't gotten the award yet (if you did, just some more love going your way). 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, your eyes are beautiful, Ann! I enjoy baking & reading as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Creative minds think alike. ;)

    ReplyDelete