Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cherry Blossom, oh how I love you!



Just a quick post with some pictures of my Cherry Blossom soap.  I love this FO.  If you remember, this is one of the Bramble Berry fragrances I tested as part of the S.O.A.P. panel.  It is fresh, powdery, yet not overpowering.  It is a dream to soap with too.  I could go on and on. Anyway, here are a few of my product pictures.  I listed this soap today along with Rose Petal and Meyer Lemon.


Cherry Blossom

Find this soap here


Cherry Blossom Soap Square

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still loving this FO! I totally agree, it's soooo good. Such a pretty scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like it even more now that I have soaped a larger amount with it. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback about it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete