Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Soap

There is nothing like spring to inspire and stimulate creativity.  I have been soaping a lot lately and I have quite a few batches of soap that will finish curing sometime next week.  It is nice that the weather is finally cooperating so that I can take nice photos as well.

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Strawberry Lime Mini Cupcake Soap

Strawberry Lime Cupcake Soap

Lily of Valley 

Grapefruit Lily

I also have some Red Apple Mini Cupcakes curing along with one I'm calling Renaissance Fair and a tropical soap (name pending). Am I finished?  No way...stay tuned for more soap!

4 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous but I love love the Grapefruit Lily. The colours and design are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I just love Grapefruit Lily. I could just carry around a bar of soap and smell it all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I have to say that the Strawberry Lime Mini Cupcakes are SO adorb! And WOW, your Grapefruit Lily swirl is beautiful, such a fun bright color combo =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anne-Marie! I love spring and summer colors. :)

    ReplyDelete