Friday, April 22, 2011

SOAP Gift Collections

I finally finished the packaging and photographs for the collections I created out of the S.O.A.P. fragrances (just in time for Mother's Day.  I am pretty happy with the result.  Since I made all the products without color, I brought in some color with the packaging.  Bramble Berry will not reveal the fragrances picked by the panel for another week or so, but here are the fragrances and the product pictures.

Secret Garden (#4)

Baroque Brocade (#5)
Cherry Blossom (#6)

Orange Grove (#6) - I'm being stubborn and
still calling this Orange Blossom :)

Eucalyptus Blossom (#8)

Melon Mint (#9)
Honeysuckle Rose (#10)

Of course I left off the first 3 since you knew they were gardenia, but they are also available in gift sets in my Etsy shop. I only have two gift sets for each of the fragrances, so when I say limited edition, I mean it.

I am also having a giveaway to celebrate my first year on Etsy.  If you missed that post, please stop by and enter!  I will pick a winner Thursday of next week.

9 comments:

  1. I'm crazy about your packaging. It's so unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I find that packaging can be almost as fun as making soap (although often more time consuming!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Creative. Unique. Captivating. Wow!!! You have a winner!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out great! I love your packaging. I always get stuck when it comes to packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I've tried buying labels, but I find I am much happier making my own for now. They do tend to be constantly evolving, so I completely know what you mean Catherine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! The packaging definitely makes the products pop! I'm sure they'll sell quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good, Ann! The packaging is super cute and looks great with the naturally colored products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I am so in love with all of them. I have a couple that I will definitely purchase if they become available. :) It was fun putting these together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree -- the packaging is beautiful and exciting!! I kept all my soap wrappers for the longest time because I couldn't bear to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete