Monday, February 21, 2011

S.O.A.P. Panel Update - Guess who made it?! ME!!!


I am so happy to say that I have been picked as a member of Bramble Berry's S.O.A.P. panel! Of course I couldn't wait to announce this on Facebook and Twitter as soon as I heard, but I thought I should make it official by writing about it here.  I will soon receive some fragrances in the mail to test and evaluate.  I am extremely excited to get started!  I will keep you updated and share my impressions and experiments here.  It is going to be extremely fun, but I also realize it is quite an undertaking.  I feel a tremendous obligation to not let my friends at Bramble Berry down.  A little birdie told me there are going to be no less than four gardenia fragrances in the mix.  Good thing that is my favorite scented flower of all time!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment