Saturday, February 12, 2011

S.O.A.P. Panel Entry


Brambleberry is choosing some soap makers for their S.O.A.P.  panel to try out some new floral scents. Although I never really thought of myself as a floral scent lover in the past, I have found several from Brambleberry recently that I have fallen in love with and that have made some awesome soap (my latest being White Magnolia).  It would be really great to be picked for this panel because I could further develop my sense of what I like in a floral scent and could fulfill some requests from customers that I have had lately.  With Spring on the horizon, this is just the kind of thing that will inspire my future projects.  So as there are many people eager to participate in this soapy honor, I hope to be chosen, but I will be anxious to witness the chatter among those who are testing these new florals.  It is always a fun time.  

As part of my entry, I was asked to talk about my favorite Brambleberry product.  This is a really difficult task, as anyone who has experience with this company knows, because everything they sell has impeccable quality.  I have tried scents and oils from other companies, and I always go back to Brambleberry because the others just come up short in comparison.  So back to my favorite product... Yesterday I posted everywhere that my favorite scent right now is Cherry Almond, which I love.  I also thought it would be appropriate to choose a favorite floral.  If that was the case, I would without hesitation choose Grapefruit Lily.  It combines my two favorite things in a scent, citrus and floral.  I never get tired of this scent and I have used it in several products with yummy success. 


4 comments:

  1. I hope you are picked! Great blog write up! I love your soap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the panel! I'll be interested to read what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm thrilled. I can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete