Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've Been Busy, Busy, Busy!

I know.  I am a bad, bad blogger.  It is horrible that I've gone this long without posting anything, although I promised I would.  No excuses, but I have been productive in other areas.  Enjoy the pictures of some soap I've been making...

Cherry Almond Shea Butter Soap (click here)





Cherry Almond Shea Butter Cupcake Soap

 This one is similar to the popular "Pink Sugar" fragrance.  I think it is like cotton candy for grown ups.


Spun Sugar (click here)


I am not usually a huge fan of heavy florals.  This one is nice and light.  I love it!

White Magnolia Shea Butter Soap

Sweet, but not too sweet. This also is available in a lotion bar.

Lychee Red Tea Shea Butter Soap


Fresh and sweet... (also will be available in mini cupcakes! :))

Fresh Pear Cupcake Soap


All of these soaps will be available in my Etsy shop in February.  They are pictured in the order they will appear in the shop.  Also joining these soaps will be some new lotion bar fragrances (cherry almond here). I am working on labels for those and they will be available really soon.

6 comments:

  1. ваууу!!!!!! какая прелесть!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) Making more next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! I love all of the techniques that you rolled into the Cherry Almond Shea loaf. I've really been into soap balls lately and your's look amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I went a little crazy with that one. As you can see, I'm a little into the soap balls myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought one soap just to try it. I ended up buying four more already. I love this soap. It feels good on my body and smells so fresh. My 90 year old father is using and enjoying it, too.

    Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

    ReplyDelete