Thursday, December 16, 2010

Soap Swap/Elise's Recipe for PBJ & B (Peanut Butter, Jelly & Banana)



I was so excited to receive my soap from the Brambleberry Soap Swap.  It was definitely an early Christmas for me!  It was really nice to see what other soap makers are making and to smell some scents that I haven't had the opportunity to sample yet.  I am anxious to try some of these soaps too! Brambleberry also included some yummy fragrance samples in my package of goodies.

Top
Summer Fling by Lotion Bar Cafe
Middle
Lavender by Palin's Pantry
Mango Sangria by Sweet Peas Soap
Bottom:
 Kentish Rain by Goddess Herbals
Pinapple Cilantro by Cindy's Soap
Samples from Brambleberry: Mangosteen and Sheer Freesia (Mmmm!)

Top
Christmas Garden by My Angel's Call
Bay Rum Soap by Lucinda's Nice Things
Middle:
 "Sun Soap" ????? (there was no name or soap name on this one)
Pumpkin Pie Cybilla by www.lovinsoap.com
Bottom:  
Cranberry Fig by Anne-Marie Faiola of Brambleberry
Hot Chocolate Swirl by Emma

On a completely different note, I just had to include this recipe from my youngest daughter.  She came home from school the other day and insisted that we make a recipe by Zefronk (Disney Channel).  So, here it is a recipe for Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Banana.



Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Banana

Ingredients:
Hot Dog Bun
Banana
Peanut Butter
Jelly (any flavor)
Smile (optional but recommended)

Put Banana in the bun like a hot dog, spread on the peanut butter and jelly!


ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a sandwich! You've got some great-looking soaps there. I'm still waiting for my swap box, but it's on its way! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to get other people's soap! I had to let them sit apart for a while and sniff a few at a time. That is a lot of goodness in one box!

    We are big PB&J fans around here (the little one especially), so any new way to make one is a big hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens, lookit all that soap! What fun to be able to try out so many different bars:)) Blessings for your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful! I can't wait to get my box!

    Wow, that's an interesting way to serve up some PB&J and Banana! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so much fun! I've started taking the wrappers off now too!!! Next...I get to use some!

    The sandwich was completely the little one. You have to love Playhouse Disney... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to get worried that no one got my soap. :( I've seen some pictures and haven't seen one bar pop up. I did use an unusual fragrance, but it definitely has grown on me over time... If you hear of anyone who has my soap...let me know!

    ReplyDelete