Monday, December 6, 2010

They Aren't Exactly Rodents, but They're Cute!


These cute little critters were another gift to my rodent/little animal fanatics.  They were really fun to make.  I got the instructions from this book, which had very detailed and easy to follow directions and illustrations.  I changed up the colors a little bit, and they were a big hit with the girls.


There are a ton of other cute animals to make. I also made the koala, parrot and frog and gave them as gifts.  I think the cat and the raccoon (or fox  - my girls corrected me on this already) turned out the best though.


I actually attached these as zipper pulls for the mouse picnic I posted last week.  They would also be great as gift toppers, stocking stuffers or just by themselves.  I am in the process of making my gifts for this year, so hopefully I will have something to post about them this week.  Everything is in different stages, but nothing is complete...yet.

2 comments: