Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stuff Your Stocking!

Lychee Red Tea Lotion Bar

I listed a bunch of stuff on my Etsy site today.  Everything I listed could be used as a stocking stuffer too, which makes a great a pre-Thanksgiving post.  I have been going crazy lately with lotions and lip balms (both of which I need to use often), and I made some very adorable snow globe soaps.  They were very difficult to photograph well, but I did the best I could.  I am personally stuffing my stocking with these things this year.


I made three flavors of lip balm: Butter Creme, Passionfruit Rose, and Sweet Strawberries and Honey.  I absolutely love all three, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would be the Passionfruit Rose.  I personally do not like sweeteners in my lip balm, so these only have the flavor oil.  You can definitely taste those, but you don't have that extra sweet aftertaste.



This Lychee Red Tea Lotion Bar joins my other two varieties Lavender Herb & Honey and Girly Grapefruit to be one of my favorite products.  Anyone would be happy to find this in their stocking.  


I made these little cuties for a local craft show, and since I had some left over, I had to post them on the Etsy site.  I made some for all the little ones I am giving gifts to this year. I am using them for gift toppers, but they would make a great stocking stuffer as well.  The larger of the two features a large standing doe and the smaller dome has either a baby deer or a sitting doe.



No comments:

Post a Comment