Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lotion Bars

I finally got these lotion bars perfected, packaged, and ready for public consumption (hopefully!). I am every bit as excited about these lotion bars as I am about soap, and that is saying a lot.  I have been using these bars for a few weeks now, and I can see a dramatic change in my skin.  I tend to have dry itchy skin, especially on my lower legs, and guess what??  Dry skin no more!!!  I also like the shape of them as they are the perfect shape to cup in your hand while you apply it to your skin.

Lavender Herb and Honey can be found here.










Girly Grapefruit Lotion Bars can be found here.




6 comments:

  1. Your tins look great! I myself really enjoy a lotion bar. Especially when I give one to each of my kids and they "wax on, wax off" my legs, feet, and back!!!

    Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about a package for you. Sorry it is taking so long, but I was waiting for a few things to cure up and a bit of busyness to pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I still need to get my soap swap soap in the mail Monday (I will send one your way too). I have been crazy busy.

    I am in LOVE with these things. They are kind of addicting. I may have to try that with my kids though. I really like the idea of them pampering me like that. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are beautiful lotion bars! The fragrances sound great, too. Your packaging is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la! The shape of the lotion bars is so elegant and the packaging is sharp! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It took me a while to decide on packaging, but I'm pretty happy with it! :)

    ReplyDelete