Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winter Grapefruit

Just listed this soap on Etsy today.  Winter grapefruit has the sweet/slightly bitter smell of grapefruit with just a hint of pine tree.  I love this fragrance.  I seem to have a thing for grapefruit scent, as this is not the first grapefruit scent I have used (see Girly Grapefruit).  The swirl on this one turned out rather nicely too... I really like this soap (Although I think I say that about all of them, don't I?!)




Find this soap here.
















No picture of the packaging quite yet, but I will add that to the listing soon.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard not to have a thing for grapefruit scent (wink). The notes of pine are a great way to bring grapefruit into a year-round scent and even a holiday scent :) The shimmer really adds to the Winter name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really great Ann! Your swirling is very artistic. Take care ~ Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I just really gravitate toward anything with grapefruit in the name. Just say "grapefruit" and I'm sold! :) I had a totally different soap in my mind when I made this, but sometimes it just works out that way...

    ReplyDelete