Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ginger Pear and Neroli Soap

I know I already posted about these soaps, but I took the pictures for my Etsy site today.  The sun was shining and it was a pretty good day for taking pictures outside.  I am very excited about these two creations.  I have already had about half of my ginger pear batch reserved for purchase and I am sending part of my Neroli batch for the Bramble Berry soap swap (probably early next week).  I am very excited about the swap.  I know I am going to get to try some extraordinary creations from other soapers.





I listed the Ginger Pear today, and I will list the Neroli tomorrow.



Find this Ginger Pear soap here.







 Find this Neroli soap here!














Find the Neroli soap here.













2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, are these for the swap? They are GORGEOUS! I need to step up my game =) Your Neroli soap is absolutely stunning as well. The layer, the texture, the top - it's all beautiful. Good job Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne-Marie. The Neroli are for the swap, although I did consider the ginger pear at one point. It was very difficult to decide. I CPOPed both batches and when the ginger pear was sitting on the counter after I unmolded it, my 5-year-old asked, "Is that Lasagna?" :)

    ReplyDelete