Monday, September 13, 2010

Pumpkin Pie MMMMM!

Pumpkin Pie Soap


















Pumpkin Pie...the staple of holiday celebrations everywhere.  I can't smell it without  my mouth watering.  With just a dollop of whipped cream on top...MMMMMM! Yummy!  This soap has all the warm spicy smell of a pumpkin pie without all those calories.  You can find this soap here.

If this isn't enough holiday yumminess (no, I really don't think that is a word) I also just listed a Pumpkin Pie Cupcake soap that I have a really hard time not biting into.

Pumpkin Pie Shea Butter Soap
Find this soap here.

4 comments:

  1. Those are simply mouthwatering! Good job Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thick swirls in your pumpkin pie soap. That takes some self control (I usually keep on swirling- can't help it sometimes). Love the cupcake too...totally looks edible =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anne-Marie! My mom really wanted a pumpkin soap, and she loves them. I really adore the scent. My storage closet smells like the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete