Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Positive Energy Soap


When I finished this soap, I thought, "this soap has some positive energy!"  The happy colors combined with the Yuzu/Energy fragrance oils used in this soap just makes me happy.  I used a combination of really luxurious oils in this soap, and it gets really smooth and silky in the shower.










The embedded shapes in this soap are coconut milk soap.  It was a really fun soap to make.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!










Find this soap here.
















Also listed today:  I love Yuzu Shea Butter Cupcake Soap.
Find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful soap! I love the "Energy" fragrance oil, too. Haven't tried Yuzu, but I hear it's fantastic. And the cupcake soap is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Everyone really seems to like the smell of the Yuzu. It is just such a "happy" smell!

    ReplyDelete