Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cupcakes...Sneak Peek!!

I can't help it!  I have to post the pictures I took of my newest cold process soap cupcakes.  They are not quite ready yet, they still have to harden a bit, but the yuzu should be ready sometime next week.  I am very pleased with they way they turned out.  I'm getting a little better at frosting with soap (it is not as easy as doing it with frosting -let me tell you).  They don't always turn out "perfect", but it makes them look more realistic in my opinion.





Yuzu (Japanese Grapefruit)

.











Passion Fruit Papaya




These goodies will be available in the next couple of weeks!  I can't wait!!  They smell good enough to eat! Yummy!! I have some Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes on the curing rack also.

On the menu for this week...Red Apple Cupcakes...Coconut Lime Cupcakes...More Sweet Strawberry (I sold out!)  I'm going to be a soap making fool this next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment