Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kentish Rain Soap

This is the latest soap added to my Etsy shop.  The colors are those that I would imagine I would see in a forest through a thick downpour of rain.  I especially like the Kentish Rain scent by Brambleberry and I have had a great response from my local customers who bought this soap before I listed it on Etsy.

































Brambleberry is recruiting soap makers for a S.O.A.P. panel to test some new fragrances.  I posted on our Facebook page why I would be honored to be part of this team. I have bought the majority of my soap making supplies from Brambleberry since I discovered them.  I can't imagine going to anyone else for my fragrances now.  It would delight me beyond measure to be part of their creative process!

Find this soap here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in Kent - it's rained pretty much non-stop all week so I had to smile when I saw the name of the soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that's pretty funny! I can't take credit for the name though. It's the name of the fragrance I used.

    Thanks for stopping by the blog. I absolutely love your Etsy shop. Your creations make me smile (and sometimes laugh)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your soap is beautiful. And I love your Etsy shop. Those cute little girl outfits are tugging at my heart strings =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Anne-Marie! That means so much, especially coming from you. :0)

    ReplyDelete